Market Research Analyst Job Opening in Tata Consultancy Services BangaloreTata Consultancy Services Profile:
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is one of the world’s leading information technology companies. Through its Global Network Delivery Model, Innovation Network, and Solution Accelerators, TCS focuses on helping global organizations address their business challenges effectively.
TCS continues to invest in new technologies, processes, and people which can help its customers succeed. From generating novel concepts through TCS Innovation Labs and academic alliances, to drawing on the expertise of key partners, it keeps clients operating at the very edge of technological possibility.
Whether TCS is envisioning a business advantage, engineering an IT and ITES solution, or executing an Outsourcing strategy, it helps its customers Experience Certainty in their every day business.
TCS reported 2007-08 global revenues of USD 5.7 billion.
Designation Market Research Analyst
- As an Associate Analyst, you will analyze market research and other data to provide value-added insights to a client, supporting the client in executing against their strategic marketing plans.
- Working with your manager and client service team, you will ensure client servicing requirements are meeting or exceeding the client’s expectations while building a strong client relationship.
- Provide data for assigned account and prepare information for client presentation. Pull scanning and consumer panel data using conditional selections.
- Create and maintain client data dictionaries, perform data quality checks on client deliverables, and chart/graph data as requested.
- Provide support to account team and/or client by responding to ad-hoc data requests, answering questions, and providing basic technical support and analysis.
- Contribute to one-on-one and/or small group training with clients data basics. Support client needs in a timely and efficient manner demonstrating a sense of urgency, tenacity, and commitment to quality and excellent client service.
- Strong math and/or analytic skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Proven problem-solving skills using deductive reasoning, understanding hierarchical relationships and identifying gaps in logic.
- Consumer Packaged Goods industry experience a plus (Marketing/Sales).
Education Qualifications :
MBA / Post graduate degree in Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics.
Strictly No-Graduate Freshers.
Graduates with more than 1yr of Experience can apply.
Strictly NO B.E/B.Tech Grads (Experienced or Freshers)
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to articulate information effectively.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Proven problem-solving skills
- strong project management skills.
All interested candidates are requested to walkin to the below mentioned venue on 3rd August ‘09, Anytime in between 11:00 am – 1:00 pm. Please ensure to carry 2 sets of resumes( on top right hand side corner mention source- Website Wasil ), 1 photo identity proof, all the relevant documents and their photocopies.
Tata Consultancy Service No-42,
Electronic City, Phase-2,
Contact Person – Wasil